Transaction Exception Details
The Transaction Exception Details application is an online application with a single new screen that allows the User to obtain an in-depth review of each transaction exception over a designated period of time. The User has several filtering options, including by Employee, Overriding Employee, Branch, and Financial Institution.
The Transaction Exception Details application provides the Financial Institution with several benefits, including:
- Presenting an individual in-depth analysis of transaction exceptions that occur over a period of time.
- Streamlined processing created by several filtering options.
- Providing real-time data and analysis for transaction exceptions.
- Enabling the User to view all the information regarding each transaction exception.
- Offering the internal audit team an on-demand method to review what is happening across the Financial Institution, without having to request special report runs to be generated.
- The installation of DNA® 4.4.1 or higher is required.
- The Transaction Exception Details screen is assigned to the Security Module Authorization Item (SECM) for security authorization. Users of this application will require access to this Authorization Item within their user profile.