Participation Summary Screen
The Participation Summary application is designed to allow a Financial Institution to view a loan with multiple participation agreements on a single screen. The Participation Summary screen will list the information regarding the Borrower’s loan and will also consolidate the information on all participants attached to the loan and display any remaining balance that could be sold to another Investor or Financial Institution.
The Participation Summary application provides the Financial Institution with several benefits, including:
- Capability to view information regarding all the participants for a loan on a single screen.
- Consolidated single view of the loan and participant information from the existing Participation Inquiry screen.
- Ability to view the percent of the loan owned by the Financial Institution and the remaining balance available to be sold.
- Ability to view the total percent committed to the Investors and the total amount participated to the Investors.
- Financial Institution has the option to make this screen a part of their daily operations to quickly and easily view a participation loan.
- Participation Summary screen will only be available if the Participation Module has been implemented.
- Verify the new screen has been added to the Investor and Participation Inquiry (INVI) authorization item.
- Assign the Investor and Participation Inquiry (INVI) authorization item to the appropriate authorization roles