This app allows financial institution to make a credit card payment, a cash advance, enroll or un-enroll the credit card in statements, and freeze or unfreeze a credit card from the new Co-op Dashboard screen within DNA.
The Co-op Dashboard DNAapp allows a Financial Institution to retrieve real-time full-service credit card data from Co-op Solutions (Co-op) for a specific DNA external credit card account using the Co-op defined API calls. It allows the Financial Institution to make a credit card payment, a cash advance, enroll or un-enroll the credit card in statements, and freeze or unfreeze a credit card from the new Co-op Dashboard screen within DNA.
- Ability to select the credit card and display current information such as account details, account information, recent payment activity and cash advance information.
- Returns real-time credit card data from the Co-op platform.
- Displays pending transactions.
- Displays posted transactions.
- Ability to make a credit card payment or cash advance.
- Ability to enroll credit card in paper statements or eStatements.
- Ability to freeze or unfreeze the account status.
- Utilizes standard DNA authorizations practices and activity tracking (where applicable).
- Application exception messages are provided to help the user identify any missing information, successful processing, or failed processing.
- DNA 4.7.2 or higher.
- Core API set 2.8 or greater.
- Oracle 12c.
- This application requires the More Menu DNAapp to be installed.
- Organizations are excluded from this application.
- The Financial Institution must first ensure their setup has been completed within Co-op and their IP Address must be registered with Co-op prior to using this application.
- Co-op Standard APIs Version 1 or higher.
- For assistance, please contact your Co-op Client Business Executive.
- The following elements and/or information will be required at set-up time:
- Financial Institution Cash and payment merchant numbers
- Co-op Client ID
- Co-op Client Secret
- The Co-op Dashboard DNAapp has two payment options available on the Process Payment screen: Batch Payment and Right-Time Payment. These transactions are performed directly with Co-op through the Dashboard using the Adjustments API, as they are sent in-real-time to Co-op for processing.
- In both cases, the actual credit card balance is updated once Co-op posts the payments on their side at a scheduled time (e.g. certain intraday time intervals or at end-of-day). In addition, the Right-Time Payment option updates the available credit balance (not credit card balance) when the payment is processed on the Dashboard to provide a provisional credit allowance, while the Batch Payment option does not update the available credit balance when processed on the Dashboard.