Card Services Credit (CSC) application for DNA® allows institutions using Fiserv Card Services Credit as their credit card processor to view credit card details in DNA; post payments, advances, and reversals using Transaction Express; maintain demographic, account and card information; and set up pre-authorized transactions for end-of-day batch processing.
Transactions and maintenance screens are processed via the First Data API (FD API). The real-time interface is established via two interface plans. A series of batch applications import and export the data necessary to establish the external accounts in DNA and provide additional updates performed in DNA to CSC to ensure the two systems are in sync.
The Card Services Credit application can be accessed only when the DNAapp is activated using the DNAapp activation process. See the "DNAapp Activate-Deactivate Process" Help topic for more information about installing apps.
This interface with CSC provides the following functionality:
• External credit card agreements based on input from CSC.
• Ability to collect payments and process advances in real-time against CSC credit card accounts in DNA.
• CSC credit card accounts appear in Relationship Profile for the account tax owner/joint owners.
• Ability to query external credit card information, such as card status, balance and due date in DNA.
• Maintenance (via batch) of CSC credit card demographic information.