In partnership with Strategic Risk Associates (SRA), Fiserv introduces Watchtower, a powerful yet intuitive integrated risk and performance management platform
Combines risk management with governance and compliance into one top-to-bottom approach to managing risk and performance.
Real-Time and Holistic
Continuously aggregates and normalizes critical risk and performance indicators to inform strategic executive decisions.
Department-level users can monitor risks and controls down to locations, people and functional processes.
Weighs selected risk tolerance levels in key categories against industry benchmarks.
In partnership with Strategic Risk Associates (SRA), Fiserv introduces Watchtower, a powerful yet intuitive integrated risk and performance management platform that removes friction, cost and complexity for financial institutions.
Watchtower delivers real-time insights for executives and the board while providing tactical guidance across the organization.
Watchtower Enterprise Risk Management delivers a holistic view of the organization – including strategic, high‑level risk management and reporting – enbling executives to make insightful business decisions.
Watchtower Enterprise Risk Management comes equipped with quantitative and qualitative key risk indicators (KRIs) and key performance indicators (KPIs) that measure against strategic targets, peer averages, policy limits and risk appetites. It helps financial institutions:
- Manage inherent, residual and actual risk in real time
- Leverage a risk-adjusted, forward-looking trend and profile analytics model in a single integrated platform
- Support the strategic and performance planning needs of the institution
- Automate and streamline routine activities
Watchtower Governance, Risk and Compliance offers department-level users the ability to monitor risks and controls down to the location, people and functional processes across the organization.
Watchtower Governance, Risk and Compliance is a scalable, secure cloud solution that integrates with other systems through a comprehensive API. Key features include:
- Preloaded risks/controls, compliance frameworks and standard assessments
- Task assignments and key control execution for ad hoc control tracking
- Informative dashboards with downloadable dynamic reporting
- Active monitoring of cybersecurity risk
- Aggregated risk capabilities with exogenous risk modules