The Relationship Inquiry DNA® Application displays pertinent member information to users who do not need access to account balances. A search function allows you to search by person or organization name. Upon search, a list of records is displayed that meets the search criteria. When a record is selected from the list, more detail is displayed, including a driver’s license photo if it exists, member addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and a list of accounts. Selecting a loan account from the list of accounts will display a list of property records associated to that loan.
The Relationship Inquiry DNA® Application allows access to key person or organization information without displaying account balances. This application consolidates personal information related to any person or organization, served in a single, easy-to-access screen. With a simple name search, this application provides only the data needed for checking identity and verifying key information, such as address and phone number, as well the member’s account and associated property information.
Quick access to member information:
- Addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers.
- Person or Organization Number, Member Number, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of their social security number.
- Driver’s license photo, if applicable.
- List of accounts associated with the selected member.
- List of properties associated with the selected loan account.