Mailing Label Printing
Quickly print one or more mailing labels using the actively selected person or organization’s address or for all persons or organizations associated with an account
The Mailing Label Printing DNAapp allows users to quickly print a mailing label using the actively selected person or organization’s address or print multiple mailing labels for those persons or organizations associated with a person or organization through an account in DNA®
Today, whenever an institution employee wants to print a mailing label(s) to send a postal item through the mail, the user must copy the person or organization’s address information from DNA® over to a third party application for printing. This manual process takes time and introduces an opportunity for error.
The Mailing Label Printing DNAapps offers a more automated, user-friendly solution by allowing users to review, edit and print mailing labels directly from DNA® without having to copy and paste data over to an external application. With this app, you can:
- Enjoy a more user-friendly workflow.
- Reduce or eliminate the errors by staff when copying information from DNA® to an external application for printing.
- Reduce the amount of time it takes to print mailing label(s).
- DNA® 4.1 release or higher
- Employees must have permissions set up for the following Authorization
- TE – Transaction Express – Provides access to Mailing Label forms