Mail Restriction Maintenance
The Mail Restriction Tool DNAapp allows users to easily set and adjust Mail Restrictions, Overrides, and an optional UserFieldCode to some or all the accounts related to an account holder. The application specifically adds the ability for users to add/remove Verify Address – Returned Mail warning flag on the person, add/remove mail holds/overrides on the TRO accounts for Persons and/or Organizations, and add/remove an optional UserFieldCode to select account types or all accounts for Persons or Organizations.
- Mail restriction on customer's TRO accounts can be updated in one page
- Mail restriction updates can now be performed faster and easier than ever before
- The optional UserFieldCode can be applied to all or to selected customer TRO accounts
- Fiserv DNA 4.2.2 or above
- CoreAPI Service 188.8.131.52 or above
- .NET Framework 4.5.2