LoanGrader Deposit Accounts Extract
The LoanGrader Deposit Accounts Extract application extracts all deposit accounts that have an existing loan relationship either through the tax reported for (TRF) or a specified account role, or that currently have a negative balance regardless of a loan relationship.
The .csv extract file can be used with the LoanGrader loan portfolio review solution from Lowenstein and Associates, P.C. or with other applications capable of digesting the extract data.
Note: To get the most out of the LoanGrader portfolio review solution, this DNAapp should be used in combination with the LoanGrader Loan Accounts Extracts DNAapp by Fiserv.
Loan review is a critical part of protecting and managing your loan portfolio. To achieve ASC 310 and 450 compliance, lenders should apply consistent standards to all of their loans.
Some DNA® clients choose to accomplish this task with the help of LoanGrader from Lowenstein and Associates, P.C. The LoanGrader application helps eliminate guesswork during “pool” analysis so that your ALLL calculation is accurate and verifiable at the loan level.
This DNAapp will enable your institution to better integrate DNA® with LoanGrader so that when combined with the LoanGrader Loan Accounts Extracts DNAapp, these solutions can help you increase loan portfolio review efficiency with:
- Predictive risk ratings on every account
- Identification of changes, patterns and trends in financials, credit scores and LTVS
- Proper valuation and cross-allocation of collateral values and CLTV accounting
- Relationship liability ledgers
- Continuous data scrubbing and ongoing monitoring of new data for input errors
- Consistent monitoring and automatic grading of all retail credits using the FFIEC Uniform Retail Credit Classification Rules
- Automatic generation of detailed loan review documents in MS Word for any selected loans.
The LoanGrader Deposit Accounts Extract DNAapp allows a financial institution currently using the Lowenstein and Associates PC “LoanGrader” software to create a .csv deposit file that can be imported into LoanGrader which allows the whole relationship of the accounts to be seen at a glance.
- Requires purchase or subscription to a third-party solution. Third-party solution is not included in the price of this app.
- This DNAapp was originally designed to work with the LoanGrader solution from Lowenstein and Associates, PC
- This DNAapp might also work with other solutions; please check with your vendor of choice if they are not listed here
- The LoanGrader solution requires both loan and deposit account data to provide full business value. This DNAapp only provides deposit account data. Therefore, we recommend you use this app in conjunction with the LoanGrader Loan Accounts Extracts DNAapp (PS_Loan_Grader) by Fiserv, which provides the required loan account data. Together, these two DNAapps will enable you to get the most out of LoanGrader or other compatible loan portfolio review solutions.
Note: Contact your third-party solution provider for instructions on configuring your third-party solution to accept and process the extract file(s) created by this DNAapp.
User Guide updated June 2016, including marketing name change from "Loan Grader Extract" to "LoanGrader Deposit Accounts Extract"