Person Occupation Classification
The Person Occupation Classification app allows users to search and select correct National Occupation Classification (NOC) code and job title for their members.
The Person Occupation Classification app offers a user-friendly solution by allowing users to select correct NOC code and corresponding job title for a member. This DNAapp offers:
- User friendly and easy steps to select the correct NOC code and job title for their members.
- Users can search either by NOC code or by job title.
- Easy to maintain the NOC information within DNA®.
- Update existing occupation table by linking marketing screen to the person occupation screen, if required.
- DNA® 220.127.116.11 release or higher
- CoreAPIService Ver 1.4.1.x or higher
- Employees must have permissions set up for the following Authorization Items to access the Person Occupation DNAapp:
- POCM – Person Occupation Maintenance – Provides access to Person Occupation Code Setup screen.
- PMNT – Person Maintenance – Provides access to Person Occupation screen.
- NOCM – NOC Maintenance – Provides access to NOC Maintenance and NOC Job Title Maintenance screens.
The NOC CSV files are located on the Docs tab in the link to Technical Specification Guide.