Lexis Nexis Interface
The Lexis Nexis Web Service Interface is a screen which passes demographic data from DNA® to the Lexis Nexis Bridger Insight XG (BIXG) web service and returns both Watchlist (OFAC) and InstantID results.
The Lexis Nexis Interface is a screen which passes demographic data from DNA® to the Lexis Nexis Bridger Insight XG (BIXG) web service and returns both Watchlist (OFAC) and InstantID results.
The application installation adds a Lexis Nexis screen:
- to the New Person/Member Wizard and to the Person/Member Maintenance screen under Services
- to the New Organization Wizard and to the Organization Maintenance screen under Services
- Simple OFAC searches can be conducted on both individuals and businesses
This application provides the following:
- includes single sign-on (SSO) functionality
- passes all required fields to BIXG
- records the search results in DNA®
- displays existing search results on demand
- allows for the resolution of Watchlist Red Flags within DNA®
- allows records to be added to financial institution specific Lexis Nexis Accept Lists
- connects behind the scenes to either a test or production Lexis Nexis web service based on the DNA® environments “Test” bank option code value
The Lexis Nexis Interface saves time and eliminates data re-entry errors.
- Eliminates the time required to sign on to the BIXG application and re-type all of the information just entered into DNA® (estimate is 3 to 5 minutes saved per new person/member or organization created)
- Eliminates errors that are introduced when service representatives are required to log into BIXG and re-enter all of the demographic data for a new person/member or organization
- Makes following up on Red Flags easy by creating Ticklers for any left unresolved