The goal of this DNAapp is to improve the accessibility for tellers with the Fiserv DNA NEXT application. The slide-out functionality will allow the tellers to continue with their daily duties without the disruption of member service when attempting to cross sell a product/service or inform the member of a message from Financial Institution.
As per the current process central ops, including branch ops, does not currently utilize the Fiserv DNA NEXT tool to present offers to members. The process detailed below is what the current tellers do.
- Teller navigates to Services > Relationships > Quick Inquiries > Relationship Profile.
- Once the Relationship Profile has populated, the teller searches for the member on the search screen or utilizes the quick search slide out.
- Teller then navigates to Contact Management > Relationship Management > Message Presentation.
- Once the Messages and Offers screen populates, the teller reviews the offers or messages associated with the member and delivers the message or offer at the appropriate time by selecting the deliver offer hyperlink.
- Teller then capture response by selecting the action in which the member accepted/declined the offer.
- Information is then sent to DNA Publisher to complete a referral activity if one is required.
Tellers have cited that the above process prolongs teller's transaction time since teller has to switch to multiple screens to present offers to members. This application will provide a separate screen setting in the form of slide-out linked to existing DNA screens. The app will show messages and offers from the existing Fiserv DNA NEXT tool.
The user interface of the application will mimic the existing screen of Fiserv NEXT to provide the teller the same user experience in terms of layout but with slight changes in terms of the navigation, easy accessibility to the screens, less clicks to view offers, design of controls, control on number of messages and offers to be shown in the application etc.
This app is designed to work with in house built RESTful web services of the institution or work with Fiserv's Next web service. The institution web services will be a wrapper on the existing Fiserv NEXT web services and will use the existing NEXT database and configuration to pull offers and messages for the application.
The app is packaged with Text Encryption Decryption app under Next Teller Marketing Package app.
The slide out will provide accessibility from multiple DNA screens, including Relationship Profile, Transaction Express, Person Maintenance which in turn increases the operational efficiencies of financial Institution's teller since teller can offer the offers to member while present on any of these screens.
Improves customer/member service.