DNA Test Optimizer
The DNA® Test Optimizer application allows the Financial Institution to retrieve test data quickly and dynamically for pre-defined conditions.
The DNA® Test Optimizer application allows the Financial Institution to retrieve test data quickly and dynamically for pre-defined conditions based on Account, Person, and Organization criteria, and utilize this test data when validating new releases and system updates and incumbent functionality. This allows the User to easily find test data to use instead of having to track down test data from outside query tools or reports, and to not have to use the same testing data sets every time.
The DNA® Test Optimizer application allows the Financial Institution to streamline the retrieval and overall process of their test data needed for release and system regression testing.
- Queries are User-defined, and are performed within DNA® instead of using an outside query tool
- Set up of pre-defined SQL Statements to retrieve test numbers for Persons, Organizations, Deposit Accounts or Loan Accounts based on specific conditions that can be run at any time
- Storage of SQL queries in clear text format
- Dynamic query functionality in that a query will retrieve current real-time data for that database e.g. searching for a loan account in a certain product that is past due by more than x days
- Ability to create an evolving library of standard SQL Statements to retrieve test numbers based on specific conditions
- Portability that allows an export file of the SQL Statements to be imported into another database, essentially allowing the library to be copied if desired
- On-screen choice of the maximum number of records to retrieve
- Catalog and filtering ability to organize SQL Statements into groups for easier on-screen access