Debit Card Fraud Finder
The Debit Card Fraud Finder DNAapp is designed so Financial Institution EFT team members can quickly research a reported fraudulent card use or breach for one or many cards, and not only identify where else the card or cards were used, but also to check if other cards in the portfolio were used at the same merchant locations.
The Financial Institution can also “flag” the merchants and cards in question by marking them in the DNA® database. This does not stop transactions, but allows the Financial Institution to more easily monitor any card portfolio transactions at those merchant locations and also better monitor any of their compromised cards in a “group” as desired.
This app can help you identify, track and manage real and potential debit card fraud, reducing fraud losses and the cost of card replacement.
The Debit Card Fraud Finder application provides the Financial Institution with flexible setup, review, risk management, and fraud savings possibilities, which include:
- Being able to review and “work” issues within DNA®, without having to go to the card/switch system (separate system), which is a common complaint from users
- The ability to load a card or group of cards (card file) into the DNA® database for review
- View key card transaction data for one or many cards on a single screen (vs. going to each card and looking at card history)
- Date ranges for online queries
- Functionality to flag a card or group of cards so they can be quickly queried and monitored
- Functionality to flag a merchant so transactions associated with that merchant location can be quickly queried and monitored
- Functionality to add remarks to each of the flag situations
- Reporting capability for the above situations
- Full activity audit trail and reporting capabilities
- Built-in standard authorization security for both inquiry-only and updating capability
- Purging data capabilities to ensure database performance is optimized
No additional requirements.